Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


We had a blast this Thanksgiving at my parents house. Lisa, Jonathan, Jordan and Parker were there and we just had so much fun. Dinner was SO YUMMY--we had a few funny setbacks, like the turkey not being done, and the jello looking funny:) We let the kids decorate graham cracker houses and they loved it, of course they ate more candy than they put on their houses, but it was fun.





This picture is classic. Gavin finished eating before everyone else and so I let him down to play, well his idea of playing was putting the jello on top of the mashed potatoes--yummy!!!!

This one is random, but Jonathan and I went to the BYU vs. Air Force game last weekend and had a blast---Go BYU!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Skylar and Lauren said...

Lindsay! Your hair is getting so long! It's so pretty! I love mashed potatoes with my jello! Way to go Gav! haha-so like kids...the older they get-the more they get into! I feel ya! Happy thanksgiving my friend! can't wait until ur back in va with us! (we will be in utah the 15-31) so if u have any time I'd love to try and get together!