Thursday, November 19, 2009

Beauty and the Beast


I took Rylee to see Highland High's production of "Beauty and the Beast". We had such a great girls night!!! She loved all of the characters and the songs. She was so funny, b/c she kept pointing out to me that the characters were not the real ones (like the real Belle) But they were just wearing costumes and pretending--but she loved it. We then had to get her picture taken with most of the characters, I even tried to leave before getting a few of these and she wouldn't have it. I have such an angel:) The picture above it Ry and Belle and the one below is, obviliously, the beast.

Gaston

Lexi was a silly girl in love with Gaston (she is one of my Y.W)

Roselina was Babette (the duster--also one of my Y.W.)

Wardrobe

Mre. Potts

Chip

Cogsworth

and Lumiere--he was my favorite, he even did the french accent:)

2 comments:

Skylar and Lauren said...

How fun is that! I can't wait until we get to go to musicals with Belle! So glad u had such a great time!

Emily said...

Rylee is getting so big! I can't believe it-but man is she a cutie! I love Beauty and the Beast-looks like fun!