Sunday, November 15, 2009

A fun girls weekend and my adorable kids


Noelle, Dana, Ashley, Shantay and Me eating yummy food:)


I got a much needed break on Saturday. One of my best friends, Shantay, came down from Idaho with some super cute gals and we spent the day SHOPPING WITHOUT KIDS!!!! It was fabulous!!! I have needed a break. I love being a mom, my kids are amazing. But sometimes I crave adult female conversation. Rylee has been asking for a baby lately, not a toy one but a real one. And she knows that I have to have the baby in my tummy, but she believes that I will then give it to her and she will name her (b/c she KNOWS that we will have a girl) Ariel!!! I will need help if I do have another girl, b/c I really don't want an Ariel:) When I asked her what we should do if I have another boy she responded, "don't worry mom, we can just give him to Gavin!" So folks, this is the reason that we have more children:) And no I'm not pregnant right now:) So thanks girls for a wonderful day, the little breaks always help me remember how blessed I am!


My Angel:)

Oh, we went to this island and a Bufflo crossed the street in front of us--cool huh:)

Gavin's fav hiding place, Jonathan's shirts in the closet:)

1 comment:

Skylar and Lauren said...

so fun! I love that rylee wants u to have baby for her to name! so funny...good luck with that one mom! so about the girls days..i'll be in utah dec 15-31...any chance I'll see u pretty girl?