Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLEE


I can't believe that my little girl is 5 years old. I think she really had a fun day. My sister Leslie helped me make the sweetest cake ever. Rylee wanted a barbie cake, and we made it happen:)

She got this adorable outfit from Mimi and Papanwa!!!

Her favorite gift was her own pack of gum:) Who knew it could be that easy:)


Rylee got a tattoo in her trick-or-treat bucket and she wanted to make a tough face for the picture---have you ever seen anything so cute?:)

Super cute dress from Auntie Leslie and Uncle Gabe!


The Best Birthday Cake Ever!!!!!

3 comments:

Skylar and Lauren said...

Linds that cake is the best! I need one for my birthday too rylee! haha! She looks SO GROWN UP! I mean, dear goodness, she looks like a little lady-girl! So adorable..miss u beautiful girls!

Katrina said...

Wow -- that is a serious cake! It looks like your cake decorating class paid off! Happy Birthday, Rylee!

Cortney Heintz said...

That cake is awesome!!!! Maddie would have been in Heaven!! Rylee looks so pretty and.....old! Where did the last 4 years go?!? Miss ya!