Monday, November 2, 2009

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!!!!!


We had a wonderful Halloween. Friday night we had a Trunk-or-Treat with our ward and the kids had a blast. There was a hay ride and we had a yummy dinner after. My sister, Leslie, flew in on Friday night and so we headed to my parents on Saturday morning for a weekend of fun. We spent a good part of Friday working on Rylee's birthday cake. We took the kids trick-or-treating and Rylee and the twins had a blast. As for Gavin, well you will notice the pictures of him sitting on the drive way, that was him at most houses. One house even did a haunted house in their garage, it was pretty cool--however all the kids cried:) My kids were on a total sugar high and it took them FOREVER to fall asleep, but we sure had fun:) Rylee was the most beautiful Sleeping Beauty and Gavin was a chicken:)








1 comment:

Rivera Family said...

Cute pictures. I love that I can see you and I don't have to rely on your blog to see Rylee and Gavin grow up. Love having you close!!!