Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to Rexburg

So I know that it has been forever since I have posted. I just get so busy doing things that I forget. But my mom and my sisters don't forget, and so mom and Leslie this is for you:) Last week we went back to Rexburg, where Jonathan and I met. It was crazy to see how much the campus has changed since we left. Of course there is the temple there now, which is so beautiful. We had so much fun with Emily, Trevor and Jared. We saw some beautiful waterfalls, a bear in the road, and we went to Yellowstone. The best though, was the horse back riding. I have to say that was probably one the coolest things I have ever done. We went on a 3 1/2 hour horse back ride near Yellowstone. It was so beautiful. The kids had a blast, even though Rylee wanted a sparkly horse with a horn on it's head:) I have posted a lot of pictures to make up for not posting. There are some great ones of Rylee getting her face painted. There was a lady painting faces at the farmers market in Rexburg, but when you see the pictures you will realize that face painting is not really the right word, the lady was an artist.
I ca n't believe that we have been in Utah for 3 1/2 months now. I knew that our time here would go fast, but all the same I wish it would slow down. We really do love it here.
And to end, Jonathan will find out this week if he is accepted into one endo program and we still have another interview, so we will keep everyone posted.
















3 comments:

Leslie said...

The Kids are so cute, I love that one of just rylee with her face painted. Her eyes look so beautiful and she just looks so cute. She looks so much like you and lachelle..

Debbie said...

I miss u guys!

Skylar and Lauren said...

ok, we need to pick that phone conversation back up! Sorry I had to go..please call me and I'll call u and whoever calls first wins! haha! I loved the pics, but they make me miss u-seeing ur beautiful face and cute kids! come back here please!!!!