Thursday, June 18, 2009

Camping trip to Moab



This is the best I could could do with my camera--The famous Delicate Arch






There were these little caves everywhere and the kids just loved going in them because they were just the right size for them:)

I really did not want my picture taken because we were camping which means, don't look close:)



I thought this was the greatest picture. I took it and a photographer beside me asked if he could take one as well:)

So we go our tent set up and looked up and this is what we saw. I don't know if you have ever tried to stake a tent down in sand and then have a storm hit--it was fun. Jonathan and I were with the kids inside holding the tent down while the kids were scared to death--good times!!!


I ate so many Smores--YUMMY!!!


Okay I know this one is random--but I want to document everything that we do while we are in Utah and so the day before we went camping we toured the capitol. We went with our new neighbors and had a lot of fun learning a little bit about this great state that some thought would never flourish--isn't it amazing to have a Prophet on the earth!!!!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Your Camping trip looks like it was really fun. I can't believe how big the kids are getting!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

WOW! It looks like you guys have been super busy having a ton of fun in Utah! There is so much fun stuff to do there. I sent the DVD with the pics on it, so would you let me know when you get it? I love the pics! We sure miss you out here though!

Cortney Heintz said...

Did I see a diet lime coke in the camping pic?! ha ha you are worse then me! Love the pics!

Skylar and Lauren said...

I'm glad ur having fun in utah-but I miss u out here! mmm...s'more's sound sooo good! call me soon beautiful!

J n Bee said...

Hey Linds!
Just letting you know that you are still missed. I miss watching you and your faces during Relief Society class.:)
love you
brooke

The Cushing Family said...

Are you enjoying Utah or what?? It looks like your family had a great trip. Hope that things are going well for you. At least you can enjoy Sundays a little bit more now huh?

Darla said...

Wow. You really look like you're out in the middle of nowhere. I think Cole and Dayne (okay, and I guess June) would LOVE Moab. Sometime in the next 100 years we'll have to take them (that's the soonest I see us being able to afford flying us all back west). Looks like you're having fun times! And as for the camping look, it's hot! Don't worry about it...