Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rylee's first skiing adventure!

Jonathan decided to take Rylee skiing for the first time last Saturday. I love the top picture of the two of them looking so happy. You will notice the next picture shows Rylee quite frustrated because she kept falling=) We have had so much fun enjoying Utah and I can't believe how fast our time here has gone by. We have loved living so close to my parents and my sister Lisa and her family. I am realizing that the older I get the quicker time seems to fly. Rylee will be starting kindergarten in the fall--crazy I know. She has started reading. She picks up on things so quickly. Gavin makes me laugh everyday with his funny comments, he is so boy!!! Let's hope that the next two and a half months go by somewhat slower=)




No comments: