Sunday, January 31, 2010

My baby is 3!!!!!

So Gavin is three!!! I can't believe how fast the past three years have gone. He has been such a blessing in our lives. Just a few of the many many things that I love about Gavin are: his silly cheesy smile. When he smiles I can't help but smile. When he points to someone or something, he closes one eye--it's so funny. His adorable speech! I love the way he talks. He is probably going to need speech therapy but for now it's so cute. He just loves playing with Rylee and being with her. On the days that she is in preschool he hates going to the gym, but if Rylee is with him he will go in as happy as can be. I love how he is such a boy. For those that know me well, I'm pretty much girly girl and so to have a son that loves trucks and tractors and trains and dirt and just being naughty (yes he LOVES to be naughty) is a lot of fun. So again happy birthday to my Gavin!!!!!




















6 comments:

David and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! I can't believe that he is 3 already. So I just love cake that you made for him. You are getting really good Linny! Love ya girl!

jillpill said...

Happy Birthday handsome little man! You are so lucky to have such a fun wonderful mom Gavin. I won't lie...I miss her!

Jake and Rachelle said...

Wow! Time flies. What a cute boy he is. Love the cake! I'm thinking about doing that again for my other boys. So easy:)

The Cushing Family said...

You have got to be kidding me!! I can't believe Gavin is 3. He is such a handsome little boy. Love the cake too!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!!! He is so cute!!!!!! I hope we have a little boy hehehehe... Are you guys gonna come back soon????

Gina said...

What a great idea for a cake! Love it!