Sunday, April 12, 2009

what's going on!!!


I ran my first race ever--a 10k. It was so much fun. Talk about adrenaline rush running with 30,000+ people. I will definitely do another race.

Since I started taking my cake decorating class, Rylee has wanted to learn as well. We found this cute mini-cake at the store and I gave her three different bags with colored frosting and she had a blast and made a beautiful creation.

This was my final cake that I did for my class.

There is just something sweet, angelic and priceless when this little guy sleeps:) Maybe it's the fact that he's a monster when he's awake:) I know he has pink sheets, but it's just until we move to Utah, then he gets sheets with trucks (he will have a bigger bed:)

Since we switched to the big bed from the crib this is where he prefers to take his naps.

3 comments:

babbler said...

Hello from Oregon! I had to stop and comment on your pictures, this blog is adorable! Congrats on your run, it takes alot out of you, it is an accomplishment to complete a distance. Hope you have a happy Easter and a great week ahead with your family. Love, from "Mrs. Slug

Leslie said...

Love all your pictures and your cake. I made one the other day. The kids are soo cute I can't wait to see you all in July! Its been forever. Love ya

Debbie said...

You guys have so much fun! your doing a good job with those kids mommy! and ur cake is pretty!