Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Spring Day and Happy Easter


We had such a wonderful Easter. Jonathan and I actually spoke in church today. I always get so nervous when I speak, but I learn so much preparing for a talk. Jonathan's parents were able to be there which was special because I was also released from my calling today, which was bitter-sweet. (For those who are wondering--Jerrie Smith:) We then had a wonderful dinner with my family and Jonathan's parent's and talked about the true meaning of Easter. All in all it was a wonderful day:)


The Saturday before Easter we have named "Spring Day" in our family. This is the day that the Easter Bunny comes and we have an Easter egg hunt. The young families in our ward had an Easter egg hunt and the kids had so much fun. I love the picture with Rylee and Madison (her eye's just had to be closed:)



This was our own little Egg hunt:) Don't you love Rylee's hair?

I made them wait on the stairs like on Christmas morning:) Fun times.

She's ALL PRINCESS!!!!




I think Gavin already has a piece in each cheek.



I love this picture!!!


So I know this one is totally random but I thought it was adorable. The was Rylee's Halloween costume when she was one:)

2 comments:

jillpill said...

Love all your pictures, your cakes are amazing, I love the Spring Day idea and congrats on being released! (you poor poor thing!) I totally miss you! Oh- and you are amazing for running that race! What happened to just walking? :) Are you getting tough or something?

Skylar and Lauren said...

oh that's blackmail for when he's older! I don't know if i remember to tell u but u did a wonderful job on your talk on sunday!!! loved seeing u this week pretty lady!!!