Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ryleeism


Rylee makes us laugh everyday with the cute things that she says. Last night Jonathan and Rylee went out to dinner and this was my conversation with Rylee when they got home.
Mom: Rylee did you have fun tonight?
Rylee: Yes, and I cannot tell you about the chocolate, it's a surprise.
Mom: Oh really, then you better not tell me about the chocolate.
Dad: Rylee, did you tell mom about this chocolate that we got. (pulling a bag out of half eaten chocolate)
Rylee: yes, but I didn't tell her about the other one that we got for her.:)

So can anyone guess what my husband and daughter got me for Mother's Day? Her innocense is so refreshing:)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hahahahahahahaha! I love reading conversations mom's have with their kids.. you have made me smile! Thanks Lindsay and Rylee!I needed it this morning!

Skylar and Lauren said...

Please don't leave me, I'm so sad!!!!!!! and by the way, I hope u know, u looked totally hott last night!!!!!